Grin 100% Natural (with added fluoride) Kids toothpaste is a gentle and effective gel specifically formulated to give the kindest treatment to your little one’s baby teeth. Developed in cooperation with New Zealand dentists and chemists, it helps to clean your child’s entire mouth.
- Made in New Zealand from 100% natural ingredients
- Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Sea Salt and Organic Aloe Vera help to inhibit bacteria growth and soothe gums
- The industry recommended strength of fluoride (1000 ppm) has been added to this toothpaste.
- Delicious, real fruit flavours that even the fussiest little brushers will love
- Natural sugar-free xylitol adds a hint of natural sweetness and helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing. All the yum, with none of the bad stuff!
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), NO added sugar, NO preservatives, NO artificial colours, NO artificial flavours, NO fragrance and NO harsh abrasives
- Paraben and palm oil free
- Not tested on animals
Calcium Carbonate, Glycerine (Palm-free from Rapeseed), Aqua (Water), Xylitol, Lauryl Glucoside (Palm-free from Coconut), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Gum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate (SMF), Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce (Fennel) Extract, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract organic, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Oil Organic, Natural Strawberry Flavour, Organic NZ Sea Salt
A lot of children find the strong taste of mint too much, and our family had a lot of trouble with toothbrushing until switching toothbrushes and kinds of toothpaste, it was a game-changer for us.
Other recommendations to make toothbrushing more enjoyable for your little one
The Pokémon smile app – I haven’t tried this one myself but a lot of people recommended it to me when we were having trouble at our house.
The three-sided toothbrush
A toothbrush with three sides which clean the teeth front, back and occlusal surface all at the same time, making toothbrushing easier and faster, and the bristles are super soft.
Make toothbrushing as comfortable and fun as possible.
Contact me to arrange a time if you’d like to come and collect anything, you’re more than welcome! (I live in Brooklyn, Wellington). Best times for pick-ups are before 2pm, or after 4pm on weekdays (though times can differ in the school holidays)